[Pap73mailinglist] Apologies: Postponement of Dr. Co's lecture

Paolo A. Bolanos paobolanos68 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 02:11:45 EDT 2012

** Apologies for Cross-Posting **

Dear Colleagues,

The Secretary General of UST had to cancel all classes in all levels today due to flooding in the campus and the surrounding area caused by last night's heavy rain.  As a result, we had to postpone the scheduled talk of Prof. Dr. Alfredo Co ("At the Agora, in the Wilderness, across the Warring States: Landscape and Travel across the Ancient Philosophical Discourses") today.  We are still in coordination with Prof. Co regarding the possibility of rescheduling the talk and we will update you in due course about the new schedule.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

All the best,
Paolo Bolaños

PAOLO A. BOLAÑOS, PhD
Chair, Department of Philosophy, University of Santo Tomas
Affiliate Faculty, Faculty of Arts and Letters, University of Santo Tomas
Lecturer, The Graduate School, University of Santo Tomas
Founding Editor, KRITIKE: An Online Journal of Philosophy (www.kritike.org)
Vice-President, Philosophical Association of the Philippines (PAP)
Linkages Officer, Philosophy Circle of the Philippines (PCP)

Department of Philosophy

Rm. 109, Main Building
University of Santo Tomas
España, Manila, Philippines