[Pap73mailinglist] memo on Dr. Ramon Reyes

ALVIN TAN zeit_geist1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 22:59:32 CDT 2013

Thank you for the information, sir.

I would appreciate much if you could tell me where I could visit my dear mentor?

ALVIN

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:33:11 +0800
From: philoassocphil73 at gmail.com

>From the desk of the President

Memo to all the members of the Philosophical Association of the Philippines (PAP), Inc.

Request for prayers for the recovery of Dr. Ramon Reyes (adapted from the Memo of Fr. Jett Villarin, S.J. to the Ateneo de Manila University community)

Dr Ramon C Reyes, Professor Emeritus, and faculty member of the Philosophy Department of Ateneo de Manila University, has been confined in the ICU. I would like to request the community to pray for his health and recovery.
Up until his confinement, Doc Reyes has been teaching at the Philosophy Department of the Ateneo de Manila University. He was  the founding member and president of the Philosophical Association of the Philippines (PAP), Inc., president of the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU), and president of the Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP).

Dr. Reyes wrote the two editions of the ethics book entitled, "Ground and Norm of Morality," published by the National Bookstore. PAP awarded him last October during the Legacy Lectures for his contributions to the development of philosophy in the country.
 May the good Lord grant our dear Doc Reyes renewed strength and speedy recovery.
Mark Joseph T. Calano, Ph.D.
President--
Philosophical Association of the Philippines (PAP), Inc.
www.pap73.org | philoassocphil73 at gmail.com