[Pap73mailinglist] CFP: PAP Mid-Year Conference 2014

Kristoffer Bolanos krisbolanos at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 04:19:34 CDT 2014

Dear PAP Board,

I wish to express my intention to present my paper "Foucault's
Genealogical Counter-Memory: Disabusing Ourselves of the Myopia of
Official Histories" for the upcoming 2014 PAP Midyear Conference on Oct. 24-25.

Attached here is my Abstract, and I will follow this mail with another one containing my outline and CV.

Thank you for your consideration, more power...

Sincerely,

Kristoffer A. Bolaños
Faculty, Dept. of Humanities and PhilosophyPolytechnic University of the Philippines